i finally finished my
* which i had lovingly dubbed MINT MEDLEY.
i also have been on a TAM HAT making binge!
and i finished a mint tam too- no pictures yet because i am thinking about adding some embellishments...
i have spun the yarn for my newest
* the pattern is located in the book intertwined, which is the art yarnie bible as far as i'm concerned. and
i might not follow the pattern exactly... i'm not in love with the ribbon that you are supposed to drape thru the yarn. we'll see. i may end up winging my own pattern. haha. great KAL leader! ;)
i also reshot pics of my
yarn in the shop
+ added a new yarn called
other projects that are in the works:
- my creamsicle
is drying- it will be listed soon soon soon!
- i am making more knitting needles & gift sets- since both sold out this week!
- couple new yarns + fiber to list in the
- and i'm working on the tour de fish prizes (more about that in a separate blog post coming soon!) :D
okay! whew! that is everything i'm busy busy busy with at the moment!
what are YOU working on? let me know in the "love notes" below...
* = ravelry link. you must be a member of